Wednesday, July 17, 2013

*** UPDATE**** Eagle Air KNEW That American Home Shield Had "Communications Problems" with Their Customers... They Knew I Was Suffering in the Heat and They Let Me Suffer. Tony - I Want RESPECT!!!

Update... I spoke to Brandi from American Home Shield... She says they told me that I had to pay the $610.00 to put a new compressor in a 15 year old AC... on July 10th.  I said they NEVER told me.  She then said again I was told on the 10th.  I don't remember and the first time I was told was last night by Angie at Eagle Air and rightfully I'm pissed because it's HOT....  100 degree heat index.

I've reviewed 2 voicemails from America Home Shield and i was NOT told.

I told Brandi to "pull the tapes" of our conversations.  I said I admit on the tapes I'll be angry and I was frustrated.  I said when I'm frustrated I get mad.  Still it was American Home Shield that abused me by bad customer service that pushed me to the point of screaming.  They did NOT tell me important information.  They gave me the runaround. 

Who would put $610.00  into a a 15 year AC ... it's RETARDED!!!!   

I hope the play the tapes.. If I'm wrong i will apologize.  I think I'm right and the customer service people are "covering their asses".....   I want to hear the tape of  someone telling me on July 10th that they told me.  I don't think they did.--  stay tuned.   I want RESPECT...   

Also Tony from Eagle Air Promised me an email this morning and it's NOT arrived.  Where is it?




No comments:

Post a Comment